Advert

Saturday 18 October 2014

Classic Breakup Lines


The discussion of heartbreaks came up with friends and the famous phrases girls and guys use to say that they aren’t interested in a relationship anymore or found another.


These are the few I could compile:

Sorry for not keeping in touch.…been having personal issues lately. These issues might linger, so I don’t want to waste your time
My family does not support our relationship and I don't want to hurt them
I don’t deserve you
It’s not working, infact it won’t work
You are too young for me
Have you seen what your mates are capable of doing….if you can’t do them, then I can’t stay
He/She makes me happier than you do
I need to make myself a better one so I can become a better two
I want to have fun, am not ready to settle down, I still want to enjoy my youth, I don’t want to hold you down
I know your are ready for marriage, but I am not
I feel pressured to make a commitment and I am not ready
Age might not be on your side but it’s on mine, let’s move on with other people
I am just not ready for a relationship right now, but if I were... you'd be the One
It's me not you
I can’t see myself spending the rest of my life with you
I think we are better off as friends
You are too good for me
This break up will make us stronger and might bring us back together
I love you too much, it’s driving me crazy, and so I need to regain my sanity
You’re just too perfect for some else and I won’t treat you like you truly deserve
I don’t want to do this anymore
I need to meet other women so that I prove to myself that my love for you is real
I am going through mid-life crisis and I need to make some changes, and it includes you
I can’t deal with the long distance
I think you love me more than I love you
We are too alike, you know my every move,  it won’t work
I like you but I don’t love you

Feel free to share yours

5 comments:

  1. She told me sex with me was boring.....it killed my morale

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the classic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahaha God abeg ooo.. I dunno y i dnt v anylines i just keep quiet n start reducing communication in a frustrating manner d person will be forced to leave..

    ReplyDelete
  4. We aren't flowing

    ReplyDelete