Advert

Tuesday 18 November 2014

Mariam's Nikah Makeover

The groom, Akeem, who happens to be like an 'elder brother' to me and a colleague called me up to do his wife's makeover. Countdown to the wedding was not a small thing especially on the office group chat on whatsapp, I really looked forward to their big day.
This is one bride that doesn't joke with her eyebrows....she’s had them  full for  long and wasn't willing to trade them for fear of getting it messed up. she came in saying "Please I don’t want you to touch my brows o, I am very scared, I like them the way they are".
So I had to reassure her that they will still come out full, but  well groomed and that is what i delivered!
Mariam has got such amazing features,  full eyebrows, long eyelashes, nice cheek bone and lovely eyes to go! She was a calm and patient bride plus she took very good care of me as well.
I want to use this medium to congratulate Mariam and Akeem. Thank you for choosing OMATA Beautiful Reflections and giving me the permission to share your pictures with everyone.
HAVE A HAPPY MARRIED LIFE!















This is my greatest reward; my client's satisfaction is what keeps me going


6 comments:

  1. Truly it's beautiful reflections....combination of simple and bright. Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely as always. Make up artist you can trust 😉😉

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Beautiful work Omata. I love especially the outcome of the makeover on the last photo. Akeem, truly your wife is stunning! Well done Omata.

    ReplyDelete