Advert

Saturday 6 December 2014

DAY 10 : Join the Full Eyebrows For Christmas Challenge and Win


DAY 10 #fulleyebrows4xmas
Yaaay! Whoop Whoop! Did you believe you could do this? Wow time is really ticking super fast, I'm excited.
 
It’s DAY 10,since the eyebrow challenge began #fulleyebrows4xmas and this is what my brows look like today....countdown to xmas

I must say it's not been easy, I was tempted to touch, tempted to touch....lol. 

To avoid further temptation of tweezing them, I decided to change my hairstyle to a short 'FULL FRINGE'. That way my brows are completely covered and I'm not bothered about how they look.

See what DAY 5 looked like, click HERE

I would really love to hear how yours are growing, PLEASE SHARE

If you have not joined the challenge and you want to participate, don’t worry it’s not too late to compete and win, just click HERE

Let me know if you have any issues joining the challenge.


No comments:

Post a Comment